[patriots] FW: To Franz re: "Asking the right questions about the law," from Kenn d'Oudney, DEMOCRACY DEFINED.

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:17:15 +0100

From: campaign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: fkurz33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: To Franz re: "Asking the right questions about the law," from Kenn
d'Oudney, DEMOCRACY DEFINED.
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 23:08:13 +0200

http://www.democracydefined.org/
The Home Page of The
Democracy Defined Campaign
for RESTORATION and UNIVERSAL ADOPTION
of
CONSTITUTIONAL COMMON LAW TRIAL BY JURY.

THE DEMOCRACY DEFINED INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL
CAMPAIGN.
VERITAS, COGNITIO, IUSTITIA,
LIBERTAS.
Media
and General Enquiries: campaign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kenn
d’Oudney, Mrs. Joanna d’Oudney & Astra d’Oudney.
CEO/Directors.
(Standard English Spelling)

ACTIVIST
MEMBERS from
all walks of life in
FIJI, NEPAL, SRI LANKA, SCOTLAND, AUSTRALIA,

CANADA, EIRE, INDIA, GERMANY, ULSTER, SOUTH AFRICA,
JORDAN, PAKISTAN,
FRANCE, THE UNITED STATES AND ENGLAND.
THE CAMPAIGN
PHILOSOPHY
is spread worldwide by its
Members.
The
Democracy Defined Campaign Philosophy is endorsed by academics,
attorneys,
doctors (of jurisprudence, medicine, homeopathy, philosophy, etc.)
and judges (U.S. & U.K.).

~

Dear Franz,
Greetings. Thank you for the e-mail. Herewith a response.

The writer, whoever he is, is actually asking the wrong questions!
All the best,
Kenn.
www.democracydefined.org