[patriots] Re: FW: [The White Lions.] ** THIS IS JAW-DROPPING! A MUST WATCH VID!! **

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:57:46 +0000

Hello, Annette, I believe the HASC and Keith Vaz are skating around this
subject. On their previous investigations they talk the talk but do not get to
the root of the problem
I tried to get a report to the HASC but was stopped by their clerk who was
supported by his senior and the Clerk/ceo of the House of Commons. The IPCC
also refuse to accept my evidence. . I will keep pushing but it needs keeping
in front of the public until the paedophiles in parliament are uncovered. Ask
yourself, "what happened to the 100 plus MPs who demanded innvestigations?" thw
silence says it all.
If you have the HASC meeting following on from the 2nd Sept I would appreciate
knowing where to find it. The minutes take about 2 months to be published.

From: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] FW: [The White Lions.] ** THIS IS JAW-DROPPING! A MUST
WATCH VID!! **
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:54:08 +0100

FacebookBeth Baron posted in The White Lions.Beth Baron 12 September 14:08 **
THIS IS JAW-DROPPING! A MUST WATCH VID!! **

 "Rotherham Pig Shit - An Issue of Culture"

 South Yorkshire Chief Constable David Crompton faces the scrutiny, amazement
and disgust of the Home Affairs Select Commmittee on 2nd September 2014

 Please watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlNAecgJbro#t=131Timeline
Photos** THIS IS JAW-DROPPING!  A MUST WATCH VID!! **

&quot;Rotherham Pig Shit - An Issue of Culture&quot;

South ...