[patriots] FW: Thank you for signing We Must Demand a Proportional Representation

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 20:11:53 +0100

To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thank you for signing We Must Demand a Proportional Representation
From: petitions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 11:55:03 -0700

thank you for signing this
urgent petition:

We Must Demand a Proportional Representation

now you can help even more by sharing:

You signed up to receive updates on this petition. You can change
your preferences, here.

With your help, we will succeed! Want to

make a difference on other important petitions?

The link to this petition is:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/823/237/307/we-must-demand-a-proportional-representation/

You can use this link to remove your signature

If you don't want any more 'thank you for signing' emails, it's easy to
edit your email preferences

Care2.com, Inc.

275 Shoreline Drive, Suite 300

Redwood City, CA 94065