[patriots] FW: Request using freedom of information act.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:09:06 +0000

for interest. read last first

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: casework@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Request using freedom of information act.
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:07:37 +0000

Hello, I sent this request as below.
I did not expect a response because the courts are doing everything possible to
deny the existence of the common law court of record a part of the Queens
Bench.
There has been no parliamntary decision on this and people like me are being
fobbed of by the staff at the Royal courts of Justice.
Likewise the ministry of justice refuse to respond except to state that I
should make my request to the Royal Courts of Justice.
My difficulty is that the law states that the court exists but I believe that
the staff at the Royal Court of justice have been instructed not to accept
comolaints into the common law court but to direct the complaints to the
tribunal courts.
You should know that this is important to many people and me in particular.
I served a 21 day prison sentence for contempt of court for trying to arrest a
judge who refused me access to the court at Gloucester which by law is also a
common law court of record and a division of the Queens bench.
I need the commissioner to force Master Leslie to comment on my request for FOI.
Sincerely. John. Timbrell, Cider Mill Cottage, Prossers Wood, Drybrook, Glos.
Gl17 9EY
Please do not direct me to use your telephone line as I am deaf.

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: msu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request using freedom of information act.
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:29:40 +0000

Please advise under the freedom of information act if Master Leslie has given
instruction to his staff to tell people wishing to make a claim in the Queens
Bench common law court of record that it does not exist or is unavailable.  2)
If the court does exist please advise the correct procedure to access the court
in the district courts. At present these courts refuse access . Sincerely. John
Timbrell