[patriots] FW: Re: Newspaper ad.

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:05:42 +0100

 Perhaps the best thing to do is run it by a lawyer to check if any of the
wording could cause the newspaper to be sued,look at what happened to the news
of the world,the hands of many editors are well and truly tied,you only have to
look at what happened to the editor of my local paper via Mandelson and
Blair.(Allegedly !) HA HA. I campaigned to have him re instated,all to no avail
of course,I have all the paperwork.Harry had them all jumping and so he had to
go.

Annette

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Newspaper ad.
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:31:07 +0100

Hello Jack, we have to remember that the media is controlled by the enemy and
most of the local papers are in the hands of the same people – the only answer
is to start our own paper or why not put it in the UK Column? - Chris From:
patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Lewis
Sent: 25 September 2014 07:51
To: Patriots; ECG
Subject: [patriots] Newspaper ad. Hi All,
I'm not having a very good response from three National newspapers about this
ad. It has been suggested that it is more possible to get a local newspaper to
quote for running the ad. Therefore may I suggest that you send it to your
local newspaper asking for a quote. They will then have to let you know if they
think it is suitable. This is just an exercise to know how the press feel about
this issue.
I will sending it to my local paper.

Jack

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

JPEG image