[patriots] FW: Message from Bishop Guy

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:33:47 +0100

From: senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: imperatorxgemina@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Message from Bishop Guy
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:19:40 +0100

Please circulate.....

We are entering a time of great trial. In the last few days I was appointed
"Cardinal" by my
Senior Father Khern Oliver, Patriarch of the TOCC. He is very poorly and I ask
you all to pray for
him. His illness has nought to do with God but I must say that out of three
Bishops I know
three including myself have cancer in some form or other. So far I am one of
the fortunate ones.
I consider this an attack by evil.

Nationally we are about to be tested by a British Government that seeks to
impose something
called "British values". I wrote to PM Cameron asking these to be defined. In a
day or so I will
send out a letter from the Home Office, implying that those of us who reject
them will quote,
"Not be tolerated". Well I am not interested in their "tolerance" and reject
them wholeheartedly.
These values- an ungrammatical misuse- of the term "values"- a commercial term;
indeed a corporate
term are Un-Christian and nothing more than a state attempt to foist upon
practicing
Christians a national code of immorality.

So what is to be expected of us? A pastor in Northern Ireland faces up to 7
years in goal for speaking
the truth about a fake pagan religion. I wrote to Cameron about that too,
stating that if he and whoever
controls him, seek to arrest clergy, then his prisons will be full in short
order.

I quote Bonhoeffer.....

The
essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it
is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have
resigned; it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future
for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy.It
is the characteristic excellence of the strong man that he can bring
momentous issues to the fore and make a decision about them. The weak
are always forced to decide between alternatives they have not chosen
themselves.A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.It
is the nature, and the advantage, of strong people that they can bring
out the crucial questions and form a clear opinion about them. The weak
always have to decide between alternatives that are not their own.We must learn
to regard people less in the light of what they do or omit to do, and more in
the light of what they suffer.The test of the morality of a society is what it
does for its children.Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for
responsibility.The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that
it leaves to its children.If you board the wrong train, it is no use running
along the corridor in the other direction.Only he who believes is obedient and
only he who is obedient believes.

Says it all doesn't it?

We have made our stand. Are you prepared to do the same?

Now we must stand to and be counted....

Bishop Guy Leven-Torres
Holy See of Windsor
TOCC UK