[patriots] FW: [MRG] Fwd: UKIP sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:39:23 +0100

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:50:07 +0100
Subject: [MRG] Fwd: UKIP sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil
From: harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx
To: clairefordevizes@xxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DON HANK <zoilandon@xxxxxxx>
Date: 23 September 2014 14:05
Subject: UKIP sees no evil, hears no evil, speaks no evil
To: zoilandon@xxxxxxx

I have received numerous responses from my UK friends, incl the one
below, to Bernard's message about Muslims being commanded to kill the French.
This view that firearms should be allowed is being expressed by many but this
is
one who agreed to have me forward his thoughts. Another fellow emailed me today
and told me he was rejected for membership in UKIP because of his anti-Muslim
views. I am reminded of Geert Wilders and his courage by contrast with this
dhimmi attitude. UKIP top leaders (as distinct from the rank and file) seem
not to notice that Islam does not fit in nicely with UK culture and that a very
high percentage of British Muslims want you dead for being non-Muslims,
Christians or Jews.
Take a look at these statistics (from
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/30813/wikileaks-13-of-muslims-support-violent-jihadterrorism-almost-50-want-shariaislamic-law-to-govern-uk-24-muslims-claimed-disability-muslims-most-unemployed/)

  Around
  a third of young British Muslims favour killing in the name of Islam,
  according to a survey revealed by the WikiLeaks’ publication of U.S.
  diplomatic cables.

  A survey of 600 Muslim students at 30 universities throughout Britain
  found that 32 per cent
  of Muslim respondents believed killing in the name of religion is
  justified.
  A U.S. diplomatic cable from January 2009 quoted a poll by the Centre
  for Social Cohesion as saying 54 per cent wanted a
  Muslim party to represent their world view in Parliament and 40
  per cent want Muslims in the UK to be under Sharia
  law.
Now my Yank friends and I and also many of you in the UK enjoy the
antics of your UKIP man in Brussels and we all cheer him on as he takes on
Rompuy and the other clowns in residence there. However, many of us simply
don't
understand how this go-along-get-along attitude toward Muslims in the UK, will
benefit UK in the long run, since over half of them want a Muslim party to
represent them, indicating that they do not agree with British law and
policies,
and 40% want YOU to accept sharia law. An alarming number even apparently want
you dead! Can you really get along with people like that?
Now, I know prominent UKIP members who are more realistic in their
views on Islam and who, for example, admire Geert Wilders and his
no-nonsense approach to Islamization. However, there are those who are
denied membership in UKIP because you do not have that warm fuzzy feeling
toward
Muslims, whose net contribution has been more crime, particularly violent
crime,
and an almost total disrespect for things British.
UKIP top brass want you to peacefully coexist with people 32% of whom
believe that killing you in the name of religion is justified.
Sorry, UKIP top brass, that does not make any sense at all, neither to
me nor I would guess to the majority of your followers (including some UKIP
members who email me privately). I recall the bold words "who do you think you
are?" addressed to Jose Manuel Barroso in the EU Parliament. I think those
words
could be applied to the person who spoke them as well. Who does anyone
think he is telling Brits to step aside and let their country fall to sharia
law? What happened to 'for Britains never never never will be
slaves'? Or am I misunderstanding something?
For the good of Britain, I would recommend that the top leadership step
down and let someone take over who is willing to call a spade a spade and act
accordingly to save Britain from an impending utter
calamity. Someone whose views are more in line with the average Joe
on the streets of the UK -- just as Geert Wilders' views are in line with those
of the average Dutch person. Once the Muslims' 'Final Solution' is implemented,
there not only will be no more Jews or Christians allowed to live free in the
UK, there will be no UKIP either!
Sorry, I am not against UKIP. UKIP is necessary to rid you of the EU
and they are doing a good job in that area. I just think you need some new
blood, BRITISH blood that is.
Don Hank

  Co-incidentally
  Don.,

  was considering this today, for Britain.  How we should rearm the
  population, who have been taught to be twitchy and scared of
  guns!!   Guns don't kill, people do and should be taught how to use
  weapons judiciously.   It'll be difficult but as in France , it will
  have to come.

  XX