[patriots] FW: [MRG] Fwd: 'SO15 Counter Terrorism Command' attempt to shut Britain First down

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:44:57 +0100

Here it is Kate

Annette

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:09:38 +0100
Subject: [MRG] Fwd: 'SO15 Counter Terrorism Command' attempt to shut Britain
First down
From: harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx
To: clairefordevizes@xxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jayda Fransen <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 September 2014 13:42
Subject: 'SO15 Counter Terrorism Command' attempt to shut Britain First down
To: harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Harry,

On Monday, during an interview with the police, party leader Paul Golding was
arrested by the country’s top anti-terrorism cops.

Malicious allegations had been made against Mr. Golding, but we are unable to
discuss these online due to the strict and ridiculous bail conditions set down
by Counter Terrorism Command.

This is the 6th time this year that Mr. Golding has been arrested in the line
of duty for opposing radical Islam in the UK.

Counter Terrorism Command also conducted extensive raids on addresses across
the South East – but we cannot tell you why on police orders.

Once again, the post-arrest bail conditions include an almost total ban on
informing our supporters as to the nature of this police harassment.

Mr. Golding is not allowed to discuss or post any details whatsoever about the
ongoing investigation.

https://www.britainfirst.org/donate/

Counter Terrorism Command surely would have better things to do than harass
legal and law-abiding political parties, but it seems not.

Mr. Golding is completely obstinate in his refusal to bow down to the
unremitting pressure of the State.

This latest assault is another attack on the freedom of our country and another
march towards the coming Police State.

Mr. Golding is, unfortunately, bearing the brunt of this assault on our
freedoms at the moment, but one day it could be you.

https://www.britainfirst.org/donate/

The reason I am writing is because the ferocious assault of the police raids
have left us utterly stunted in our ability to carry on working.

Because of the police raids, Britain First has ground to a halt.

Why? Because the police confiscated all of our office equipment.

They took all of our laptops, all of our printers etc and now we are unable to
carry on working.

Don't worry though, as all of our CONFIDENTIAL information is stored online in
encrypted, secure, military-grade cloud servers.

But without new laptops, printers, scanners etc we cannot continue working and
SO15 Counter Terrorism Command will have scored a great victory in shutting us
down, which is perhaps what they intended all along!

https://www.britainfirst.org/donate/

As head of administration, I can tell you with authority that at the moment
nothing can be processed or dispatched or even accessed.

The question is, will you help Britain First defeat this latest attack on our
right to exist, or will you turn away and do nothing?

We need our supporters to rally round and close ranks.

Remember, party leader Paul Golding sat in a stinking police cell in Muslim
Plumstead for 21 hours because he was defending Britain and your children - all
I am asking you is to chip in a donation to help us recover from this latest
onslaught.

Please help us get back on our feet by making a generous donation on the link
below:

https://www.britainfirst.org/donate/

Yours sincerely

Jayda Fransen

Deputy Leader

Britain First HQ, PO Box 119, Swanley, Kent, BR8 9DY

Telephone: 0203 540 8989

© Britannia Campaigning Ltd (Non-Profit) Reg NI607513

Add newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book

Privacy Policy: http://www.britainfirst.org/privacy-statement/

To unsubscribe from this service click here: