[patriots] FW: [I hate the BBC] Please sign and share. Thanks

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 21:56:40 +0100

Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 12:07:03 -0700
Subject: [I hate the BBC] Please sign and share. Thanks

Facebook Glenn Pells posted in I hate the BBC Glenn Pells 17 May at
12:06 Please sign and share. Thanks Kent Police: Conduct a full investigation
into the South Thanet electoral fraud claims www.change.org Kent Police have
received "credible" reports of electoral fraud in the Thanet South constituency
whe... Like Comment Share I hate the BBC Glenn
Pells posted in I hate the BBC Glenn Pells17 May at 12:06 Please sign and
share. ThanksKent Police: Conduct a full investigation into the South Thanet
electoral fraud claimswww.change.orgKent Police have received "credible"
reports of electoral fraud in the Thanet South constituency whe... Like
Comment Share View Post Edit Email Settings Reply to this
email to comment on this post.