[patriots] FW: I am accused of making it up?

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 22:25:23 +0100

From: senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: imperatorxgemina@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: I am accused of making it up?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:35:16 +0100

http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/royal-holloway-college-holds-islamic.html

So is this website making things up?

And these?

University Islamic Societies Are Not 'Hotbeds' for
...www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/.../university-islamic-societies-radicalism-not-...Feb
13, 2012 - University Islamic Societies Are Not 'Hotbeds' for Radicalisation
... held at the University College London (UCL) which discussed extremism
...British universities 'a hotbed of Islamic
radicalisation'news.asiaone.com/News/.../Story/A1Story20091231-189058.htmlAsiaOneJan
2, 2010 - A former president of the Islamic Society at University College
London (UCL), Abdulmutallab advertised speakers including political figures,
...Universities are now hotbeds of Islamic extremism
...www.islamophobiawatch.co.uk/universities-are-now-hotbeds-of-islamic-...Dec
30, 2009 - Universities are now hotbeds of Islamic extremism ... for Social
Cohesion, who accuses University College London of having “failed grotesquely

Do you wonder why I no longer can be bothered to write?

Guy Leven-Torres