[patriots] Re: FW: How to upstage the Tories

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:15:22 +0100

Worth keeping an eye on. Forwarded with interest and my comments.

This is possibly the biggest news for decades. It has been tried before and
always failed. Hitler tried it, Lincoln, Kennedy, Saddam , Gadhafi tried it
and all ended up dead before their time.

Wars of yesteryears were physical invasions. Such wars are becoming obsolete
because those that start the wars can no longer hide in a bunker. The BRICS
countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) are quietly
ditching the bankers and the dollar. Three of these countries are nuclear
and missile capable. That makes the London/Washington cartel vulnerable
themselves and they would not survive. They would come out of their bunkers
into a toxic wasteland. They can no longer stand on the hill with binoculars
and bull horns shouting 'get in there you cowards we are right behind you'.
They too are on the front line.

So the modern weapon is infiltration by a radicalized and fanatical mob that
is armed, trained and directed by an aggressor that can claim to be
supportive of either side but not directly involved. That is what is
happening in the Middle East and in the Ukraine. The perpetrators are in
Washington and London, they are fighting proxy wars.

Their required army in the west cannot be clawed from the indigenous
populations, because we are not of the fanatical branch of humanity. They
have to import their armies into our countries because we are settled and
not willing to kill our own neighbours. This is why unlimited immigration
from Muslim countries has been allowed/forced in the West. Mosques are
prioritised through planning law, lavishly financed and rigorously protected
because they are vital constituents of the organisation. Mosques are
headquarters, training and educational establishments and isolated from the
indigenous so they can operate in relative secrecy.

Most are used to radicalise and train.

It is why nothing was done about the likes of Abu Hamza (the hook) and why
they are protected and allowed to stay for years in the headquarters of
radicalization, places such as Finsbury Park Mosque. These are important
figures in the stirring up of radical hate, mobilisation of extremists and
ultimately the release of terror groups like Isil.

This is why such people are financed, protected and allowed freedoms that
are denied us.

These people are the imported army that will be mobilised when the world
establishment wants to bring the war into the west.

The other element of course is that Blair used Dunblane to disarm the
British population and why there is a determination to disarm all western
populations, they don't want us waking up and turning on them.

The interesting thing about Iceland is that it cannot be 'got at' so easily.
It has not allowed mass immigration and maintains an indigenous, loyal
population. There is no infiltrated disaffected minority that can be whipped
into hate filled frenzy. The only way the Bankers can get at Iceland is
direct action, and invasion is not a realistic option.

The alternative is their other weapon, assassination, corruption or, if they
can compromise the leadership with pedophilia and such blackmail. BUT that
won't work either, they tried the subversion route but the people rose up
and slung the Wall Street/Westminster puppets in jail. The people of Iceland
have a recent history of slinging their own government out if they do not
work in the interests of the indigenous people. They do not now have the
time for the slow process of political infiltration required to taker over
of the Icelandic establishment.

The geopolitical landscape is changing, the banking Zionists are weakening
and the world is starting to sense it, it may yet turn into a rout. This is
a scenario that may yet prove very entertaining for spectators, but we are
not spectators, we have a stake in the outcome. It will either fizzle or
blow.

Fred

Subject: Fw: OWN YOUR NATIONAL CURRENCY - IF YOU DARE

RECEIVED AND FORWARDED,

If you are like millions of others, and struggle to understand how the
worlds

money works, click on the link below, you will find it very interesting.

It may help you understand the Kennedy assassination.

LINK below.

Bromsgrovia.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/04/vikings-revenge-iceland-takes-back-pow
er-to-create-its-own-money/