[patriots] FW: German boots on the ground in Syria?

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:57:01 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: lincspatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lincspatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 December 2015 14:07
Subject: German boots on the ground in Syria?

1200 german troops (not in a combat role YET), 6 tornado planes and a
frigate are being sent to join the fight against Assad (sorry I mean islamic
state). The german frigate is to protect a french aircraft carrier. We now
already have an eu army (as churchill wanted) in all but name - one that is
forming a main part of the one world government. Is there anyone left who
thinks an eu referendum is going to make a difference? Keep believing in
good speeches, voting, parties and politics and see where that gets your
family!

It would seem that Russia and its traditional morals and ethics is now left
to defend the world against the impending (and in my view satanic) new world
order. Putin quite rightly will not budge an inch further as he knows Russia
is being encircled, dismantled and its allies are being removed one by one.
China may back Russia.

Order out of chaos looms as the masses are sleepwalking into the abyss.

Mike
Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone