[patriots] Re: FW: Fw: Should Britain join airstrikes against ISIS in Syria? Please vote.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:08:45 +0000

Hello Jack, I really do appreciate your response although I do not agree with
it. At least you take the time and trouble to think and reply. Who knows:? one
day you might convince me. Bless you . And may we both continue to think. Who
knows who is right? but at least we both think. May be, we both continue to
have different opinions. But we both appreciate alternative views. Thank you
friend,. Dare I say it? I love you! ( in writing only. The physical meeting is
a No No) You've got to laugh) Ok ! I've had a drink. I need it to overcome the
evil shit. But in you, I know there is no harm, and for that I truly thank you.
JohnT

Subject: [patriots] Re: FW: Fw: Should Britain join airstrikes against ISIS in
Syria? Please vote.
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:59:37 +0000

John you are so naive! Is not
about any of those things. Its about causing as much disruption
and fear around the world. The only agenda that matters is their
agenda for laying the foundation for the NWO. All these other
things are just part of their plan to inflame us.

You need to stop trying to use rational arguments because there
isn't one and you need to accept exactly who is in control.

Anyone think differently?

Jack

On 01/12/2015 19:47, john TIMBRELL
wrote:

Amazing to me. How is bombing
people going to change their strongly held religion. It's
going to reinforce it.
They see the bombs as the work of the
devil. They are willing to die for their beliefs because
they believe they will be rewarded. How on earth can bombing
delete every believer. It only took 9 to cause chaos in
Paris. Bombing will quite correctly reinforce their stupid
religious beliefs. But in reality who is the most stupid.
The believers or you if you support bombing?

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:32:05 +0000

From: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [patriots] Fw: Should Britain join airstrikes