[patriots] FW: For Baroness Royall Please,

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:42:00 +0000

Please patriots take time to read the below and send similar letters to people
in power that you know. I did hear a male MP I think from Essex explaining that
our constituion would need amending because of the Scottish promises. He sould
be written to to try and get him to agree the true constitution position. JohnT

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: contactholmember@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: For Baroness Royall Please,
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:37:29 +0000

Dear Janet,
                     The constitution has been mentioned on the news today
after the Scottish Referendum more than I have heard in years.
I note that you have spoken in the house of Lords on this subject.
It is possible that you may be able to help me on this subject but I fear that
you will be restrained by other forces to stop you getting  the truth discussed
in the Lords.

Our constitution developed over hundreds of years which achieved an effective
and moral balance between parliament the king or queen and the rights of the
common man.
This constitution was codified by the Americans in their written constitution.

The difficulty in the present constitution reform proposal is that they can
only talk around the subject because they will not acknowledge the presence of
the elephant in the room.
The elephant is that  Edward Heath ignored the attorney general's advice that
signing the treaty of Rome would be unconstitutional because it gave away our
sovereignty to a foreign power and it would be treason to do so. Edward Heath
kept this secret using the 30 year rule by which time more treaties were signed
giving away more of our sovereignty.

Because any government has refused to acknowledge this illegality we find
ourselves in a situation where uncontrolled immigration has overwhelmed all our
public services. Had our population been managed correctly using our own laws
it would not have surged by 10 million over ten years. No wonder our public
services are creaking under the strain to the extent that the police cannot
control serious crimes, and social services also cover up crimes to try and
avoid being classed as incompetent.

Even parliament assists in this process by covering up inadequacies by using
the knowledge of MP paedophiles to blackmail whistle blowers. You know that if
Leon Brittan was prosecuted it would bring down the government because even the
prime minister is part of the cover up.
We have an election next May so I believe it would be a good time to force
these issues into the open . It needs doing because the rule of law has broken
down as lie is built on the lie that Edward Heath started.

The bottom line is the rule of law. The rule of law quite clearly stated in our
constitution reinforced by statute. The many recent statutes have gone against
our constitution and are in effect unlawful but the judges will not discuss
this because they also have paedophiles amongst them who are being blackmailed
into silence.

Are you strong enough to raise this subject in parliament so that whoever sits
on the woolsack is forced to rule on our common law constitution.
Could you get an honest senior judge in the Lords to back you.
This country is going backwards because parliament cannot work as it should.
Would you consider using your position to get the constitution reform committee
to discuss the subject. The committee will be a farce if they do not.

Sincerely John Timbrell