[patriots] FW: FW: BTV 1 - A Chat With Brendon O'Connell - YouTube

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:16:44 +0100

From: Monica Stone

Date: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Subject: FW: BTV 1 - A Chat With Brendon O'Connell - YouTube
To: TRADITIONAL CHURCH MILITANTS <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

Brendon O’Connell, 3 years in jail in Western Australia!

Watch the video link below, and tell me who is in charge here!

From: Aida <

Hello

There is only one reason why I’m sending this Video out… it’s for Truth and
Justice. It’s been my experience and  thorough research  that everything
Brendon says in this video is true… 100%. He is a deeply caring person (
Nursing was his profession)  and  he’s not a nut case.

I spent a week in the court room watching the trial of Brendon O’Connell. It
really shocked me to see the Corruption first hand and what they did to him.
They wouldn’t let him present his evidence???? WTF….  That’s what really got me
:( And because I was there in the court room supporting Brendon along with many
other Perth Truth Seekers. I was personally attacked and intimidated. When they
came onto my property and emptied out my rain water tank 3 times, to make it
look like I was going crazy.  (6000 thousand litres of water ruined all my
plumbing  that needed replacing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlGXJ5SLHw

This is the first time I’ve seen Brendon in  3 ½ years seen he got out of Jail.
I wanted to post it up on Facebook, but my gut is telling me not to do it. But
if anyone else wants to, by all means do it..

In Truth

Aida

What you  reckon David ( Enneagram)  2 disintegrated to the 8 ?

--

------ End of Forwarded Message

---
is active.