[patriots] FW: [English Nationalist News ENN (Official group)] This reptile is a Cultural Marxist plant and...

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:05:47 +0100

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:54:08 -0700
To: English.nationalist.news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [English Nationalist News ENN (Official group)] This reptile is a
Cultural Marxist plant and...

FacebookBeth Baron posted in English Nationalist News ENN (Official group)Beth
Baron 18 September 16:53 This reptile is a Cultural Marxist plant and
manifestly not fit for purpose. He is trying to destroy what is left of the
Anglican Church from within; a pathological maggot who should resign
immediately.

 I am not sure if you can technically have a 'pathological maggot' but if you
can, he is one! But one thing is certain. He is a Marxist maggot, of that I
have no doubt.

 Yet again we see an antichrist planted in the heart and at the head of the
Anglican Communion with one purpose: to destroy what remains of it. I have no
doubt in my mind that his aim is to finish off what his evil predecessor, Rowan
Williams, failed to achieve. Our enemies have played the long game to
perfection.Timeline PhotosThe Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, Primate
of All England QUESTIONS WHETHER GOD EXISTS .......