[patriots] FW: Doherty. Luton. Delay(Wot a Surprise!)

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:29:38 +0100

From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Doherty. Luton. Delay(Wot a Surprise!)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:57:54 +0100

Bulletin from observer of Private Prosecution by Michael Doherty in Luton Crown
Court, WITH MY COMMENTS IN BOLD RED CAPITALS.
'I just spoke to helpful lady at the Court.
"The trial did not start as scheduled.  NO SURPRISE THERE!  The Parties are to
be in court tomorrow, Wednesday, for legal arguments.  THE 'LEGAL ARGUMENTS'
COULD BE VERY INTERESTING!  We have not got the jury together for swearing yet.
 SPECIAL SELECTION TAKING PLACE?  You may ring during tomorrow and we will
update you as to whether or not to attend on Thursday"CALL ME A CYNIC, BUT MY
VIEW IS THAT OBSERVERS WHO ATTEND BEFORE THE JURY IS SWORN IN MAY SEE WHAT THEY
WOULD RATHER PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE!SO... legal reporting blackout continues.I will
update this "bulletin" tomorrow.Pass the word!.... please. D'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Norman Scarth.From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Luton: A notable silence from others -
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:04:27 +0100

PS    There is a notable silence from others who should be publicising it too.
NS. From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<snip>
Private Prosecutions are the finest weapon we have against oppression &
persecution by agencies of Police State Britain, & the miscarriages of justice
that go with it.
THEY know that, which is why they use every dirty trick to stop them even
getting off the ground.
Prosecuting a police employee, it is little short of a miracle that Doherty has
managed to get past the obstruction in the early stages, & that the case is now
going ahead in Luton Crown Court (short of dirty tricks that might be happening
now). MY PREDICTION!
There should be THOUSANDS there - jamming the street outside.
YOU should be doing your bit to ensure there are.
Norman Scarth PS: There is a notable silence from others who should be
publicising it too.From: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Luton Crown Court - tomorrow!*!*!*!
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:32:09 +0100

Michael Doherty's Private Prosecution starts in Luton Crown Court, tomorrow,
Monday 15th September, 10am.
This is an historic event & CAN be the start of something very, VERY big!
I do not normally ask people to 'send this viral', but on this occasion I DO -
and echo the words of Henry V before Agincourt:
"Gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not
here,and hold their man-hoods cheap whiles any speaks, that fought with us upon
Saint Crispin's Day!" Norman Scarth. BE there - or be square !!!  Date: Sun, 14
Sep 2014 12:04:52 +0100
Subject:  ........!
From: cam4just@xxxxxxxxx
To: againstcorruption@xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!