[patriots] FW: “DEATH STALKS US SAILORS SLITHERING JUST BENEATH THEIR UNWARY CREWS” plus 1 more

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:16:40 +0100

Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 11:11:35 +0000
Subject: “DEATH STALKS US SAILORS SLITHERING JUST BENEATH THEIR UNWARY CREWS”
plus 1 more
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"noreply+feedproxy@xxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charleston Voice

“DEATH STALKS US SAILORS SLITHERING JUST BENEATH THEIR UNWARY CREWS” plus 1 more

DEATH STALKS US SAILORS SLITHERING JUST BENEATH THEIR UNWARY CREWS

By Christopher P. Cavas 4:25 p.m. EST January 24, 2015Despite Numbers,
Experts Question Combat Effectiveness(Photo: Larionov Vladimir Yefimovich,
ITAR-TASS/Newscom) WASHINGTON —...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other
content, and more! ]]

Chinese Warships Enter the Black Sea = backing the Deadly Russian Subs!

“The geopolitical significance of China exercising alongside Russia will not be
lost on the U.S. and NATO”
(Zero Hedge) 12 hours ago | 1,280 16
June 15, 2010. Russian President Dmitry...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other
content, and more! ]]

You are subscribed to email updates from Charleston Voice

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States