[patriots] FW: Corrupt Bankers.Where does one put your savings.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:27:25 +0000

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Corrupt Bankers.Where does one put your savings.
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:21:09 +0000

 I'm recirculating Chris Pead's circulation because it's important and
interesting on many levels.
I found it difficult to follow,and certain aspects of it I still do not
understand, but if you stick with it right to the end it is prop copying
natures systems that have evolved to near perfection such as photosynthesis and
using the same principles to promote internet security, safely managing your
money and quickly spreading innovative ideas for the general good of humanity.
(and a lot more).
To someone like me it provokes many questions which some of you clever computer
users may be able to answer. If you can, please answer by the numbers as listed
below.

1) If the information is stored 'out there' is it on one unknown computer or on
many computers.

2) If it's on one computer what if it is switched off.

3) If it's on many computers wont it fill up the hard drives.

4) Will it slow down the computers that sign up  The word prop above should
read proposing. If I add further letters it deletes another letter for each one
I add

MaidSafe is a game changer. To see why, watch this excellent 12 minute overview
of the system. Without servers, no one can shut down or intercept any
one.http://eurofolkradio.com/2014/09/09/maidsafe-meet-max-keiser/ Kind regards,
Chris

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

..