[patriots] FW: Common Purpose

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:41:19 +0000

Rays post and comments deserve your attention.Common purpose is destroying our
society.

From: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Common Purpose
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 16:24:05 +0000

Heres
a little something I happened across yesterday, parts of which I found
distasteful to

say
the least due to the thinly veiled greed, arrogance and cruelty that much of it
seems to

indicate
about the writer and this organization in general

"If
a participant misses any part of the course due to

absenteeism,
this may affect whether
Common Purpose

confers graduate status upon the participant."

Whoever
said they COULD 'confer' ANY status - to anyone - I have to ask myself?!

They
also seem to be a Ltd company as well as a 'charity' here too?

There
is much more of such as the above but I don't wish to wade through any more

of
it as in my view, it is just egomaniacal, arrogant trash; and it's little
surprise
that they don't

want
non-CP people to see it!

If
it is NOT egomaniacal trash, then why would they not want others to see it?

It
seems that no other university hides and conceals as they do and genuine
universities

are
so open that they even post theirs online ....
https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/microsite/before-you-arrive/rights-and-responsibilities

Merry
Christmas to all

Ray