[patriots] FW: BNP wins resignation of shamed police chief

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:53:00 +0100

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:05:22 -0700
From: newsletter@xxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BNP wins resignation of shamed police chief

                          Share

BNP wins resignation of shamed police chief

Dear fellow patriot,

 Action taken by the BNP has forced the resignation of Rotherham
Labour police chief Shaun Wright!

The BNP has won its first-round in securing justice for the hundreds
of young Rotherham girls tortured and raped by paedophile gangs of
‘Pakistani heritage’.

It was only because of BNP
legend Marlene Guest that the horrors taking place in Rotherham were
finally exposed, having fought a ten-year battle against the rape gangs in
Rotherham and forcing an independent inquiry into the
case.

Marlene’s tireless fight against Rotherham rape gangs
has resulted not only in the lid being blown off the top of the horrific
scandal in Rotherham, but in the net closing around both the rapists and
those in authority that allowed the horrific crimes to
continue.

With the resignation of Labour police chief Shaun
Wright an incredible opportunity now presents itself.

by-election to elect a new South Yorkshire Police & Crime Commissioner
will now be called, and with burgeoning support for Marlene and the BNP in
Rotherham, we stand a very good chance of being elected. Wouldn’t
that be incredible?

But fielding a candidate is going to cost
us.

We need to raise £5,000 for the deposit in one week, and
unless we do so, we let the best opportunity we’re ever had to secure
a real position of power pass us by.

Donate
online here or call the BNP donation hotline on 0844 809
4581.

Let's not let our people down – let's take this to the
next level by ensuring that the BNP Message of Hope is brought to every
home in the area.

Let people there know that they are not alone
and that the BNP will defend our communities.

In the unlikely event
we don't raise the deposit every penny
donated will go towards our campaign to protect our communities from
menacing rapist gangs and pressure the police and others for
action.

We, unlike the old parties, have not betrayed or abandoned
them.

Please donate whatever you can afford today and let's shake
up the rotten Establishment.

Thanks,
Adam

P.S.
We have the greatest opportunity ever to elect a strong nationalist police
commissioner in South Yorkshire to protect our young girls from Pakistani
rape gangs, but we need to raise the deposit of £5,000 before next
Friday. How much is a nationalist police commissioner worth to you? Please
give generously today, donate
here now.

Click
here to unsubscribe

      Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in
your browser

    PO Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 7AL
www.bnp.org.uk | publicity@xxxxxxxxxx

      BNP Donation and Enquiries Hotline: 0844 809 4581