[patriots] FW: ANOTHER FALSE FLAG UN RESOLUTION

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:19:03 -0000

From: koppshop

Sent: 20 December 2015 10:45
Subject: ANOTHER FALSE FLAG UN RESOLUTION

So the zionist owned and controlled UN have again consorted to go to war and
attack Syria on a false flag resolution to get rid of Assad, because he
stands in the way of the zionist's from being able to steal the Syrian oil -
yet no such resolution is being made against ISIS.

That's because ISIS has been created by the zionist jews for their purpose
in the NWO take over.

Note: I.S.I.S. is an acronym for.. Israeli Secret Intelligent Service.

UN adopts Syria resolution

http://www.perthnow.com.au/video/id-ZhdGdteTocKRsfBvovV6anb4tg8RfLSv/UN-adop
ts-Syria-resolution?sv=
<http://www.perthnow.com.au/video/id-ZhdGdteTocKRsfBvovV6anb4tg8RfLSv/UN-ado
pts-Syria-resolution?sv=&utm_source=Perth%20Now&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig
n=editorial> &utm_source=Perth%20Now&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial