[patriots] FW: A broken moral compass (video: 4 mins)

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:13:54 +0000

From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sonyaporter"
for DMARC)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 04:22:54 -0500
Subject: Re: A broken moral compass (video: 4 mins)
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx

---I don't agree with you. Don't bother contacting
me again. Sonya

johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

If the purpose of circulating this
video was to provoke thoughts so be it.
If the intention was to create sympathy for Israel
then shame on you.
If this man spoke the truth, the whole truth, he would describe how
Mossad set up false flag events the worst being 9/11.
Hamas has done some evil things but I see Israel in a worse light for
fomenting trouble throughout the world and attaching blame to others. At
least
Muslims are up front and tell us they want world domination.

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:17:42 +0000
From:
charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: A broken moral compass (video: 4