[patriots] FW: 28599 Koran

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:02:21 +0000

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 28599 Koran
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:30:16 +0000

Dear Andrew, Why I asked the question is because I heard the Archbishop state
that Islam is a peaceful religion. This is contrary to the Koran which is full
of hate for unbelievers and advocating just the actions that the terrorists do.
They are the true believers and the texts described in the link are taught in
the Madrases.Denying that the Koran is evil is as bad as ST.Peter denying
Christ. It is causing immense harm in this country because the leaders of the
Christians and the Muslims will not speak the truth.I doubt if you will pass
this to the Archbishop; You should if you are a true Christian

From: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:42:54 +0000

Dear Mr Timbrell – Thank you for your message. Archbishop Justin is not here
at present but I am confident that he will have read the Koran and indeed the
significant texts of other religions as well.

Yours sincerely

Andrew
Nunn | Correspondence Secretary to the Archbishop of Canterbury
Lambeth Palace, London SE1 7JU
www.archbishopofcanterbury.org

Follow the Archbishop of Canterbury:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance and
may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify
the sender, delete the message from your system immediately and do not
disclose the contents to any other party.