[patriots] FW:

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 17:46:33 +0000

When I Clicked on to Annette's circulation of Police Oracle an advert
obstructed my view, but it was very illuminating. One of the downloads was of
the face mask used by anonymous, the implication being that it was dangerous. I
copied the website name as it appears in the link below which repeated the
advert page shown. However I now click on it and it requests my details . I'm
going to try to enter my details but I may be blocked. Knowing this, others
might download the the offer without doing what I did.

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 17:03:09 +0000

http://www.policeoracle.com/product-insight/