[patriots] Everything is at stake

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:31:13 +0100

 fyi
Robert E. Hodge

 3 September 18:40 Everything is at stake. It's all on the line.

 America is under siege. This week we need thousands, if not millions, everyone
we know, to step up and show their support for the Tea Party.

 If we don't act now, President Obama is going to grant amnesty to 5 million
illegal aliens—5 times as many as when Obama freed the dreamers from
deportation.

 Among those millions of illegals are scores of convicted criminals and
felons—people of the worst kind including murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and
drug lords.

 Don't expect the mainstream media to tell you that—or the Obama administration
for that matter. It's up to us. Getting the word out and rallying the
grassroots to stand behind us and support our efforts is crucial. Who else is
going to do it if we don't?

 That's why your donation of $25, $50, $100 today, not next week, is critical.

 Look, right now Illinois Democratic Rep. Luis Gutiérrez—Mr. Pro Amnesty—is
touring the nation, getting cities ready for the mass influx. He's been pushing
Obama to be "broad and generous" with his executive amnesty.

 You and I both know that if this comes to pass, the floodgates to economic,
social and financial disaster will be thrown wide open. Obama can tout this as
some great altruistic effort but we Patriots see behind the veil of lies and
deceit.

 Obama says all of this is beyond our control. Folks, that's simply not true.
We can stop it. If he would simply enforce the laws and provide the proper
support at the borders. The safety of our nation starts there.

 We're being overrun, and Obama's solution is to hold events at the White House
"honoring young adults who came to this country illegally." He is REWARDING
criminals.

 Now here's why it's so urgent that I hear from you today...

 We're under the gun. Obama plans on granting amnesty to those 5 million
illegals by executive order right after he returns from his European trip.
That's just days away so we have to act swiftly.

 Will you support our efforts by donating today--$25, $50, $75, $100 or
whatever amount is right for you. Your future and that of your loved ones
depends on it. If the opposition gets its way, these illegals will flood our
cities and towns, schools and hospitals.

 Folks, this tidal wave of terror is going to slam into us full force. That's
why it's critical we get our rallies, protests and demonstrations staged NOW.
Letters, emails and faxes must go out. Calls have to get made. And I have to
get even more people down on the ground in DC.

 Obama and his administration will see to it that illegals receive first
priority for jobs, get the best health care and enjoy a free education—while we
break our backs just to feed our families.

 If we do not stop him, you can be certain your taxes will be raised. Someone
has to pay for this.

 As 5 million illegals begin coming out of the woodwork, mass chaos will
follow. We have to stop it. Can I count on you to support our efforts to stop
this train wreck?

 If Obama is not stopped we will have more debt, more crime, more mass
unemployment and more poverty than ever before.

 As it stands the federal government appears to be releasing illegals out the
back door. In Arizona, Sheriff Joe reported that over 36% of the 3,000 inmates
here illegally are back in his jail again after they're turned over to the
federal government for deportation.

 U.S. Border Patrol agents are moving illegals from one city to another,
dumping them by the thousands at bus stations.

 Now I don't know about you but it seems to me that Obama is just thumbing his
nose at those who work tirelessly to arrest these thugs, criminals and
freeloaders. Rule of Law is being thrown out the window. How much more
lawlessness are we willing to take?

 We refuse to sit back and let it happen but if we are going to stop it we need
your generous support.

 The time has come my friend. I have to know if you're with me. I need to know
you support our fight to stop amnesty—to stop the "rewarding" of millions of
illegals and the flow of rabid criminals into our country.

 Look, with your financial support we can take the necessary measures to fight
Obama's free-for-all plan for illegals and his "amnesty for all" initiative. We
CAN stop him—but only if everyone pitches in.

 Please, this could be the most important contribution you could ever make
whether it is $100, $75, $50 or $25. Every contribution is as critical as the
next, large or small.

 Are you ready to stop amnesty once and for all? Let's do it.

 Steve Eichler
 CEO
 Tea Party

 P.S. - Do this! It will instantly help double efforts to hit Washington with
our no amnesty message. Fax Blast every member of the House and Senate your
"ABSOLUTELY NOT! DO NOT ALLOW OBAMA TO GRANT AMNESTY TO MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS.
IT'S WRONG, IT'S UNFAIR, IT'S CRIMINAL! STOP AMNESTY NOW!"

 ** Please forward this email to at least four of your friends and ask them to
support our efforts. **