[patriots] Dr. North thinks I'm a time wasting obsessive

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:43:57 +0000

I take that as a compliment. Any one else like to comment. This site seems very
active.

http://www.eureferendum.com/

Subject: Re: Comment on EU referendum: a train-wreck in the making
From: notifications@xxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:22:36 +0000

"I have no influence in causing you to be banned on other sites. You are
banned there (and now here) because you are a time-wasting obsessive, who does
nothing other than damage the credibility of the entire eurosceptic movement."

Settings

A new comment was posted on EU Referendum

Dr Richard North

I have no influence in causing you to be banned on other sites. You are banned
there (and now here) because you are a time-wasting obsessive, who does nothing
other than damage the credibility of the entire eurosceptic movement.

6:22 a.m., Monday May 18

Other comments by Dr Richard North

Dr Richard North

Dr Richard North’s comment is in reply to

John Timbrell:

This is were Richard North shows himself to have the same flaws as Farage. This
is why I am banned from commenting on other sites ...
Read more

You're receiving this message because you're signed up to receive
notifications about replies to john_timbrell.

You can unsubscribe
from emails about replies to john_timbrell
by replying to this email with "unsubscribe"
or reduce the rate with which these emails are sent by
adjusting your notification settings.