[patriots] Do you want your country back really?

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:53:17 +0000

If you really want your country back it will require a lot more effort from you
than just reading and sending emails.Firstly you need to understand your
position in society. You think that you know but I doubt if many of you do.If
you read and more importantly understand what Chris. Pead circulated this
morning, you will realise that you and yours have been duped from birth. If you
are a normal man or woman this will make you very angry - and quite right too.
Use this anger to promote what this lady states. The undercurrent of anger is
there in what she writes but she has controlled this anger and produced a plan
of action. It may or may not work because I believe it will need much public
support. How many of you will read and understand what she wrote. It took me an
hour and a half and I already understand the situation. When I first learned of
this It took me a period of about two months checking what people like this
lady wrote. This is because it turned upside down everything I knew to date.
When I did understand it, it became amazingly easy and I have put it to good
use by refusing summonses and orders from courts and councils by serving on
them a simple notice stating that as a living man I do not consent to their
jurisdiction.
The Lady who wrote this is an American Judge which accounts for the use of some
of the words she used. The precise meaning of legal words is very important.
Forget what you think. Find out what it means in court. e.g. if you were asked
in court, "are you a person ?". most would answer "yes!" WRONG. the legal
definition of a person is a corporation, a none living thing.Simple if you
understand. Disastrous if you don't. I had to look up the the meaning of the
words below to fully understand what she wrote.Please patriots devote some time
to understanding your true position in society. When you have, and I ask for
some assistance into how we can open up the common law courts you might then
constructively criticise or support me. Both would be welcome.You silence is
not an option if you really want your country back. JohnT

An affidavitt of probable cause--- a sworn statement of evidence that someone
has done wrong sufficiently serious to warrant that man's arrest.
plenary--unlimited, unconditional
oligarchy-- a small group of people acting to control a country
Situs trust-- the actual location where the trust originated. (I do not
understand the use of it in the text. It depends on the preceding adjective
foreign. Does it mean outside the state or does it mean foreign as different to
what we usually accept)
Crime of personage-- (I'm uncertain on this) I Think it means removing the
rights of a living man to status of an image or corporation; something dead.
civilly dead-- the loss of most civil rights (usually after committing serious
crime but not in this case)

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com