[patriots] Re: Check out Click here: Vladimir Putin threatens to go NUCLEAR on ISIS | Daily

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:10:30 +0000

This is where I agree with what UK Column does. The Daily Mail headline is not
supported by the writing underneath. At best it is a headline to sell
newspapers. At worst it is a nudging process supported and encouraged by
Cameron's government. Nudging us to accept the inevitability of war.I heard
this news from another source. Putin bluntly stated that he is arming his ships
planes etc with nuclear weapons. In my opinion this is no different from what
we have aimed in readiness at Russia. Trident being one example.He quite
sensibly is warning the aggressors; Nato and others to back off or else.It is
the western World who are interfering with other countries business. This type
of headline is trying to get your support for it to continue. JohnT

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:43:27 +0000
From: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Check out Click here: Vladimir Putin threatens to go NUCLEAR on
ISIS | Daily