[patriots] Re: At last

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECG <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 17:10:14 +0100

Fred not only the MP'S,also the media,councils etc,dig deep and it really is
scary
How can second generation folk have any sense of our history and our
constitution ?

Annette

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:51:42 +0100
From: ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: At last

        At last an argument about independence that
          does not rest solely on MONEY!!!
        It is the only one I have seen that is a
          convincing argument.
        What Monbiot says about England and
          Scotland transfers beautifully to the England EU argument.
        Every Scot should read this and every
          Englishmen needs it as a reminder of what has happened to his
          country and how we too need rid of the Westminster/banking
          cartel.
        Every Englishman needs to read it and
          substitute the EU for words Britain and England.
        The best argument for a national government
          controlled by nationals.
        Half of Westminster MPs are not of English
          parentage, including the current party leaders. How the hell
          do we expect them to have loyalty to anyone but themselves and
          their own?
        Fred

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/02/scots-independence-england-scotland?CMP=twt_gu

              penny saved is a government oversight.

        PLEASE
              REMOVE MY ADDRESS BEFORE FORWARDING.
        IF
              YOU CANNOT DO THAT PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD.