[patriots] After watching the below, I became intrigued.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:26:28 +0000

The video Chris circulated ( see the link after FULL STORY on the bottom)is
1/2 hour of insightful common sense.I was so intrigued that I found this on the
internethttp://www.michaeljournal.org/localmoney.htmI think it is a better
process than the many local currencies that are used in this country.I do not
use Bitcoin so I cannot comment on that.Any financial wizards out there to
comment. The opposition to this system by the governments where it is used
tells me that it is a good system. JohnT

Confessions of a Former Swiss BankerAugust, 2015 — Former Swiss Banker
Francois Siebenthal discusses his experiences at the highest levels of
International banking, while attending an annual conference with The Pilgrim's
of St. Michael in Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. Eucharist Shine Films was on-hand
to document the proceedings and classroom sessions. While there, we were
introduced to former Swiss banker Francois de Siebenthal, an advocate for the
concept of worldwide monetary reform known as "Social Credit," agreed to an
in-depth interview. Full story: vimeo.com
Kind regards, Chris

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com