[patriots] A question on which you may have an opinion.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:00:32 +0000

http://thebritishvoice.org.uk/bbc-handed-explosive-evidence-of-massive-corruption-that-could-topple-the-british-establishment/#disqus_thread
This link will remind you of news that surfaced earlier this year; the huge
number of false and fraudulent companies set up and run by establishment
figures from two empty properties in London.Foolishly Mr. Bowden presented this
to the BBC expecting them to broadcast it. However comments following the
article suggested he forward his files to RT Al Jazeera etc.I'm sure these
media companies will already know of this. So my question. Why do the foreign
media, in particular RT, remain silent on this issue.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com