[patriots] Re: A prediction.

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:15:36 +0100

John,

I doubt very much that opinion polls are showing in favour of a yes vote.

A number of pollsters are owned by Tory politicians.

The timing of this massive swing is about as convincing as the twin Towers
and box cutters.

It is a well-worn tactic.

Say that the yes side is in front and the no voters panic and turn out
whilst the yes voters think it is in the bag and stay at home.

People still fall for it.

If Salmond was serious he would be telling his people this.

I would not be a bit surprised at a massive event a couple of days prior.

Something like 20 trillion barrel oil field found under Oldbury or we have
suddenly inherited 50,000 tons of gold from a benevolent South Africa

Maybe not so dramatic but you get the drift.

And guess what the Scots will miss out if they vote to go it alone. To those
that take things literarily the events are examples.

A false flag would not surprise me.

The no vote seems odds on to me. I hope I am wrong.

Fred