[passtartoursgroup] solar day June 20 at Bookmans reviews

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 22:43:45 -0700

Good evening Star Tours team,

We had a very successful, hot day at Bookmans for Solar Day June 20. I was
wondering if anyone had any reviews they would like to send my way for the
newsletter, for that event? I'm writing the review right now. Would love to
include your input as well. Thanks
Send them over, please.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook