[passtartoursgroup] Re: [pasweatherwatchers] Re: DBG weather Dec 21

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Weather Watchers <pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:45:58 -0700

Sam, i totally appreciate your input and weather updates. KEep them coming.
Tomorrow is last day of 5 in a row, then we all get a Christmas break from
doing the events and watching the weather,
then we are back at it every morning of Dec 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30.

Thank you all, Weather Watchers, for keeping on top of this.
I appreciate it so very much. The assistance i get from you in invalueable
- priceless. And super appreciated.

And many thanks to Kevin for putting in his ideas of what to do for the
night, because he has called it very well, each  night. We really needed
the presenters on the days Kevin and Sam saw cloudy skies.

Let's hope for clear skies all night tonight.
My Telescope Team is the most awesome in all the Universe!

It's time i got out of here and go teach. Have a super day, everyone!

Terri

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  The following are 8 weather forecasts for cloud cover tonight at DBG:
>
> NOAA                            33%
>
> Clearsky                        20%
>
> TWC                             10-50%
>
> Accuweather                  20-25%
>
> Intellicast                       33-26%
>
> Skippysky                      55%
>
> Weatherundergd             34-30%
>
> Weatherbug                   32%
>
>  It again looks like we should have a presenter plus 4 scopes, or 2
> presenters plus 3 scopes.  The 3 scopes for sure appear to be Don, Howard
> and Sam. The one presenter for sure appears
> to be Mike. The question is whether Kevin should be a presenter or have
> his telescope?  Anyway, that is my suggestion.  Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook