[passtartoursgroup] Working to fill in scopes for DBG Luminaria event

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:02:46 -0700

Reminder: Dress code is outer clothing must be black or dark jacket, shoes,
and pants. What you wear up until the Patrons arrive, is up to you.

If you haven't already, print your parking pass.

Here are some dates that I need scopes at.
Please drop me an email if you grab a date, so i can update the list I am
working on right now, to give everyone an update of where we need scopes.

Dec 22 - need 1 scope
Dec 29 - we need 2 scopes

And just in case, if you can do any back up to any of these upcoming
events, please put that info into the calendar as well. Can never tell when
you might "blow out a knee" as Rick did, and you can't be at an event. Or
when you catch a really bad cold, as William and I have right now.

Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook