[passtartoursgroup] We are hired for DBG Lumi;s Dec 2016

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 15:41:56 -0700

Here's an email from Susan,

Let's all pencil the dates in, and i will get with her
for the specifics, find out the number of scopes that
she is interested in, give her the input you all provided to me to share
with Susan, and see what she says about
our suggestions.

Wishing my Star Tours Team members a fantastic Wednesday!

Terri, Event Manager

From Susan, today 1/6/16
Hey, look at that date!

Hi, Terri,

I don’t know if you’re ready to even mentally process them after going
through this year but here are the dates for next year. Wanna pencil us in?

Nov 25 and 26

Dec 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and
31

Best wishes,

Susan

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook