[passtartoursgroup] RSVP is now open for 2 upcoming February Events - RSVP if you can do them

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:00:31 -0700

Sonoran Trails school on *Feb 12*, that's a Wednesday, the RSVP is now open.
We need 5 scopes or 4 scopes and Mike.

Please RSVP your attendance. William and I can't make it due to it starting
too early and William not getting off work in time to cover this event. It
is from 6pm to 8pm.

They are providing a check for $125, gas reimbursement.
Read about all the details in the Private Calendar and in the Private
Forums. Watch for updates as the event date gets closer and I pin down
where you will be setting up on the campus.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1224&day=2014-2-12

-----------

Canyon Springs school on *Feb 19*

Again this school wants the event to start at 6pm,
and so William and I can't make it to the event in time for pizza and set
up.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1225&day=2014-2-19

More details will follow, soon as I can get them.
Event is currently set for 6pm to 8pm.

Thank you so much for helping to do these fun events.
Have a super day.
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>