[passtartoursgroup] New Event: Park Ridge Elementary Feb 24 2014

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:47:04 -0700

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1242&day=2014-2-24

PAS Star Tours Members,

RSVP your attendance.

William and I can not attend this event.

It would be good to have one solar capable scope to attend this event, due
to how early the event starts. I'm asking if we can have the viewing
session moved later in the evening. Will post changes in the Private Forums.

Terri

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &
My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page