[passtartoursgroup] Meeting tonight for Star Tour Members only

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:44:56 -0700

Good morning Star Tours members,

We are having a meeting tonight, at *PVCC in Room LS-205.*

Unless you have to, please do not bring any extra members with you. I mean,
if you come with your spouse, they may be bored attending, but that is up
to you. I won't turn you away for bringing extra folk, example: Ora, Diane,
etc, where they aren't part of the Star Tours Team, currently, and so they
will be bored with this meeting.

Bring a snack to share. The snack fund is supplying the water for tonight's
meeting.

I believe that is the room around the corner down the end of the hall from
the elevator.

Doors open 7pm
We will *begin the meeting 7:30* to allow for those who have trouble
getting there by 7pm.

Bring your questions and ideas with you. Bring something to take notes on.

Everyone star tours member is invited. I'm working on an agenda right now.
If i get it done in time, i'll send it out to everyone via email.

The #1 goal of tonight is to talk about the upcoming Lumi events at DBG. I
know that not all of the Star Tours members are involved in the Luminaria
events, but if you are, you should be at this meeting.

I need to go over a few details.

I also want to open up the discussion to any and all star tour matters,
anything having to do with the Star Tours SIG.

So, if you have questions about pay, upcoming events, etc, this is the
place to discuss these things.

We will NOT talk about anything that isn't related to star tours.

*With that in mind, please send me topics to be discussed.* I will give you
until *1pm today* to get those topics to me, so i can add them to the
agenda for the night.

I wish you all a super day. I can't wait to see you tonight and let's have
a super effective meeting.

This is a discussion.

The format will be:

I will talk about the topic on the Agenda, and then open it up to
discussion. Let me get my info out first, before Q&A. We have a lot to
cover and the reason we are doing this now, before the Lumi events, is that
last year's event went well, but there was some confusion as to what is
expected of the Lumi Team, and what the rules are and what I signed an
agreement about, and so, I want to be sure we are all on the same page...
and following the rules, and doing what is expected of Professional Star
Tours members.

Professional just means you get paid to do it. But it is also a standard of
dressing well, and behaving professionally, and keeping your means of
communication at a Business, professional level.

See you there tonight!
This is a well needed meeting.
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook