[passtartoursgroup] Mary needs to move her event, again...

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:55:49 -0700

Good morning Star Tours group.

Mary needs to move her event, once again. She is canceling Oct 3.

What does this mean?

Those who signed up for Oct 3 will be given first chance to take the new
date, and then the rest of the openings will fall to the Rotation list.
Eric is next up on the Rotation list but i believe he was also listed to do
Mary's event, so that means, who ever is next on the list, gets a chance to
take this event.

Let me pin down the new date, and then we will give the Oct 3 Telescope
Team a couple days to take the event, and then open it up to the Rotation
list.

I appreciate your patience. I haven't rescheduled this event yet, as it
just came in, just now. So, the moment it comes in, those on the current
RSVP for Oct 3 will get an email asking them to RSVP for the new date,
first.

Many thanks for your understanding.
Terri, Event Coordinator

Here's the link to monitor the conversation between Mary and me, if you
want to know what we are talking about and what date she will pick next.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2482#post2482

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook