[passtartoursgroup] I need one scope for tomorrow night for a private party for a school group

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:36:37 -0700

Star Tour Members,

Short notice, but i predict it will get canceled due to the storm arriving
tomorrow.

Sign up if you want it. Dec 12
Does not count against scope rotation

Location is in Scottsdale
Cindy is your contact

1 scope
2 hours
$50/hour
they are providing snacks, smores, for the kids, so i'm sure you can get in
on that, no food otherwise, so BYO.

Since you will be doing 2 hours, at $50/hour, please donate $10 to PAS for
the Insurance.

See the forums for more details. I'm creating the forum thread now. So, it
may take me a moment to get that data on line and ready for you to read...

Terri
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1555&day=2014-12-12

There is a back up date of Jan 9 chosen. If you can do Jan 9 as well, that
would be great, shoudl we get clouded out tomorrow, which is what i'm
seeing in the forecast.

Booking doc was received yesterday.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music