[passtartoursgroup] Dec 12 Luminaria Telescope Team & Presenters

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:15:10 -0700

Dec 12 Luminaria Telescope Team & Presenters

Good afternoon Telescope Team.

I got a weather update from our Wonderful Weather Watching Team and it
shows that we may be rained out on Friday. This is too soon to call it, but
that also means that if it doesn't rain, we may still have clouds.

If it rains, the whole event of 4 scopes and a Presenter are canceled.

If it is super cloudy, the Presenter will be there by himself.

If we can manage it, and see something that night, we will have 4 scopes
and the presenter.

Right now, here is our telescope team for this night:

Bruce 12"
Terri 8"
William 10"
Kevin 8"
And Mike is the Presenter for this evening.

As the date gets closer, I will be informing everyone what we are doing
this night.

So, watch for updates, since the weather is questionable.

Thanks so much for being part of the DBG Luminaria Telescope Team.

See you there, weather permitting.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook