[passtartoursgroup] DBG Dress Code - all black, pants, button down shirt, jacket, shoes.

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 23:40:44 -0700

This is important.

For some of our members who haven't followed the dress code, I wish to
remind you that I signed paperwork that said that all our members will be
in black clothing to do the DBG events at the Luminaria. It doesn't look
good on me if my Team isn't in proper dress code.

So, those of you who didn't dress accordingly tonight, are on my "not
following the rules list."

Recall, DBG asked us to do this event, dressed in totally black clothing,
and be totally professional. Yes, I also ask for a dress code for this
event, but DBG set up the original dress code and we must adhere to it or
not be hired back to do this job again.

Please, if you do not have a black, button down, totally from top to
bottom, shirt, with a collar, plus black pants - i approved black jeans,
and dark colored shoes, comfortable, but no other color, and all black
clothing must be without stripes, spots, etc... just plain black.
Go buy it now... it is a requirement of doing the DBG Luminaria events and
the DBG Dinner on the Desert events.

If you can not meet the dress code, please drop from these events and let
someone else take them.

And it will be a dress code enforced for all Paid events for corporate,
private parties, and anything that isn't a school or scout group.

Jackets should also be  totally black, but it is short notice to find a
jacket fitting that need, for the DBG Luminaria events this year, so I'm ok
if you have to wear a different color jacket, solid colors preferred and
dark colors wanted.

The other thing is, some of you forget that when I"m not present at an
event, there is a designated RSVP person. That person is in charge of the
event. You have any issues with anything, you look to the RSVP person to
resolve them, whether it is to get the carts to come pick you up, or what
ever.

Also, for this event, there are to be no name tags used, so leave them at
home, but future events, not Luminaria or Dinner on the Desert, at DBG,
require name badges.

And all helpers must also be in completely black clothing.
This weekend, we had the help, and it was appreciated, from Ofelia and Bob,
but I was informed that the dress code was not followed. Please, make sure
the dress code is followed for this event, if you want to continue working
for DBG.

I wish to thank Kevin Witts, Bruce Wurst, Don Boyd for following the Dress
Code at previous events. They look great, and you should too. I'm really
tired, so there are probably more of you who dressed super nice that I
forgot to mention. You know who you are.

Please have a super night and let's meet the dress code that DBG requires
of us for this event.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music