[passtartoursgroup] Comicon update

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:27:35 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

Those of you who missed the deadline to sign up for day passes to Phoenix
Comicon in June, can still do the star party portion of the event and sign
up closer to June to attend.

If you wanted Day passes, the deadline to sign up for that was last week,
Friday May 9th. I sent in the list of people asking for day passes in trade
for the star party.

So, people like Howard, who missed the deadline. If you don't care to have
a day pass but still want to do the event with PAS that evening, then RSVP
in the Calendar to say you will be there. Remember, there is a parking fee,
and Sam sent out, to the PASmembers list, a reduced parking fee option. I"d
use that if I were you. If you need that info, i will include it in the
forums.

We are meeting, all three nights, *Thur June 5, Fri June 6 and Sat Jun 7 at
6:30pm for set up*. We need people watching the equipment while others are
parking their cars, and then the reverse of that plan, when packing up. No
one leaves any ONE member behind. Work as a team to watch each others
stuff. We are out in the public, on a corner, outside the convention. Team
work is needed.

No pass is needed to get in to use the bathroom. So, if you sign up to help
out in the evening, note: you can have access to the bathrooms.

I will check my data for
Comicon and make sure you can RSVP up June 4th at NOON.

Please have a super day.
Thank you for signing up early to do Comicon and get day passes. Now, you
are only signing up for the evening event. But we do need helpers.

We will need Crowd Control.
Help with Handouts
and Help with Q & A.

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS