[passtartoursgroup] 2 Events on Mar 8, 2014

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:21:19 -0700

We have 2 events I am setting up on *Mar 8, 2014*.

They both came to me at the same time, and I just realized today, they are
both on the same date. Interesting.

Anyway, Let me give you the details.

1) A scout group wants 2 scopes from PAS to attend at $25/scope and food.
I'm going to find out if they want Mike to attend. Right now, they are
asking for 2 scopes, but they may be able to find more $$ and ask for more
scopes. The location is Waaaaay South. But it sounds like it will be so
much fun.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1240&day=2014-03-08

2) Bookmans Sidewalk Astronomy -
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1236&day=2014-3-8&c=1

Current RSVP, that may change is: William, Terri, Don, Rick, Sam and Alex.

More details to come. We probably have enough scopes to cover both events.

Let's have fun with both.
More details as I get them.

RSVP for both events will be up to 2 days prior to the event, so Friday Mar
6. So, be sure your RSVP reflects where you want to be that night.

If you are open to both events, sign up for the preferred, and then if you
have you change your RSVP, drop me an email, when you do. Thanks

These events are on a Saturday night

Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>