[passcoalition] Re: prep for meeting with Manhattan Commissioner

  • From: Ken Stewart <cclvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Karen, in preparation for your meeting with Margaret Forgione, you'll want to
review the exchange of emails with her several years ago about their failures
with curb ramp d/w strips.  Let me know if I can get them out of my files for
you.  You probably recall that she indicated that the DoT Legal Department was
not convinced about the extent of their responsibilities.  Ken