[passcoalition] Re: Pedestrian Safety Forum, May 13

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:16:11 -0400

Any volunteers to develop the site?

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: passcoalition-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:passcoalition-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Godino
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 10:19 PM
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [passcoalition] Re: Pedestrian Safety Forum, May 13

This is one of the reasons I feel we need to get the others who signed on so
long ago more involved.  We have so many groups and organizations who want
to help and have lots of money but, they don't know what we are doing.  I
talk about PASS all the time, at the SRC, LICB, BCID and elsewhere.  I just
did a presentation to the downstate ILCs: some of whom are signed on to the
PASS letter to the Mayor.  I explained then that we are all volunteers and
we did not have the time or backing to put up a website but perhaps we
should think about that.  If we keep our people informed we would find it
easy to ask for funding in a case like this.

More thoughts,
Mike