[passcoalition] Re: Meeting at Selis with DOT

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:01:12 +0000

Hi Sharlene,

I think it would be good, if you came.  (Of course, they haven't confirmed
yet.)We're there to underscore and help explain the importance from a blind
person's point of view of what the o&m people are saying, and to take careful
note of the response we get, so that we can evaluate next steps.

Thanks for the offer of help.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421