[passcoalition] Re: Meeting At Selis

  • From: "Maria Hansen" <mhansen1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:46:31 -0400

I could be available also.
Maria

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Gourgey
  To: 'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:16 PM
  Subject: [passcoalition] Re: Meeting At Selis

  Thanks, Joyce.  Of course, I have yet to hear back, but I remain hopeful.
Incidentally, in an email that I apparently missed the other day, Matt asked to
be included, so I wrote back and said he was welcome, I think it was my only
choice.

  Karen

  Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
  Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
  Baruch College, City University of New York
  One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
  New York, NY 10010
  Phone: (646) 312-1426
  Fax: (646) 312-1421